By using this site for access to E-Learning provided by Kent County Council you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- E-Learning courses are provided for KCC staff only
- E-Learning courses that are undertaken whilst you are in working time have to be agreed by your line manager beforehand.
- All E-Learning courses can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection – you may take additional courses other than those agreed by your line manager for your personal development as long as this is in your own time.
- You must not share your login details with any other person or allow another person to work through any E-Learning courses when you are signed into the site.
- You may not copy or re-produce any E-Learning materials in any way
- Once you have completed an E-Learning course, the record will be transferred to your Oracle training history within one month. Part-completed courses or courses where you have not achieved the required pass mark will not be shown in your Oracle training history.
- All courses should be fully accessible to people with sight and/or hearing problems. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us here.